Working on funding sources for scientific research is a constant requirement. Funding for basic sciences is in flux, so it's a good time to take a deep dive into the existing sources and discover new sources and methods.
This 30-page eBook includes:
- Introduction: The State of Basic Science Funding
- 20 Sources of Funding for Respiratory Researchers
- Crowdfunding Science: A New Frontier?
- Dr. Joel Boerckel's Funding Experience as a New PI
- Dr. Jennie Lin Recounts NIH KtoR01 Grants Workshop
- Example Grant Justifications for Pulmonary Equipment