This surgery training program is aimed at cardiovascular researchers focused on collecting ECG and/or blood pressure with easyTEL implants.
It is intended to provide scientists with the skills to perform and refine cardiovascular instrumentation in small and large animals, used in for toxicology and safety pharmacology studies, and as cardiac disease models (Arrhythmia, Heart failure etc.).
Detailed program, tailored to customer needs and experience, will be sent after a first contact evaluation.
- ▪ Theoretical learning
- ▪ Surgeon preparation
- ▪ Surgical site and implant preparation (electrodes, catheter re-gelling, sterilization)
- ▪ Supplies and instruments preparation
- ▪ Subject sedation and intubation
- ▪ Temperature control and vital signs monitoring
- ▪ Hydration during surgery
- ▪ Surgical procedure
- ▪ Post-surgery monitoring
- ▪ Live demonstrations
- ▪ Hand-on practice
- ▪ Rodents
- ▪ Dogs
- ▪ Pigs
- ▪ Non-Human Primates
- ▪ Thoracotomy
- ▪ Laparotomy
- ▪ Minimally invasive (femoral, etc)
- ▪ ECG
- ▪ Left Ventricular Pressure
- ▪ Aortic Pressure