E-Cigarette vapour composition is influenced by a number of factors and standardizing how we study these devices will be key to understanding their impact.
Read in this document about:
- Particulate concentration
- Variations in aerosolization conditions
- Exposure study set-up
- Temperature control mode vs. the wattage mode
- Nicotine content and vehicle ratio
- Impact of e-cigarette flavour
Note: Institutional firewalls may prevent downloading directly from the website. Please contact email@example.com if there are any difficulties accessing the documentation.